By connecting to the Calastone Transaction Network, fund distributors are able to seamlessly place and route orders directly to fund managers. Automated transaction and pricing notifications are initiated and distributed as part of our single automated order routing process, thus providing early notification of receipt and price confirmation.
Calastone enables clients to connect and communicate with trading counterparties in any messaging standard or protocol (including ISO 20022/15022, FIX protocols and many proprietary formats). We can also connect directly to other messaging networks, including SWIFT and FIX, on our clients’ behalf.
Through this single connection to our network, clients benefit from full straight-through-processing (STP), delivering immediate operational efficiencies and removing the risk associated with manual processing. By connecting to our network, users have access to our full global community of over 12,000 trading links, offering easy access to new markets and funds.
- Interoperable – supporting over 190 different message formats
- Global coverage – 12,000 trading links across 34 countries and territories
- Full operational support – proactive real-time monitoring
- Easy implementation – no upfront costs or scaled development required
- Single point of access – connect to SWIFT, FIX and other messaging networks