On 7th June 2018, we hosted our Connect Forum event in Singapore. This marked the launch of our latest research in partnership with Funds Global Asia ‘The impact of technology and regulation for funds’.
We had an number of insightful industry experts speaking at the event, including
- Armin Choksey, Partner, Asian Investment Fund & Market Research Centre, PwC Singapore;
- Praveen Jagwani, CEO, UTI International Singapore Co Ltd & UTI International Ltd
- Vijay Kumar, VP, Transfer Agency, BNP Paribas Securities Services
- Alpha Baid, Business Consultant, Stradegi Investment Management Consulting
- George Mitton, Editor, Funds Global Asia;
We are delighted to be able to share the presentation materials from the below sessions with you.
- The impact of technology and regulation for funds: findings from our latest piece of research (George Mitton, Editor, Funds Global Asia)
- Calastone’s Distributed Market Infrastructure: the application of a new global market infrastructure for funds (Vince Lucey, Managing Director, Innovation and Change, Calastone)