On 25th October 2018, we hosted our Connect Forum event in Sydney. This marked the launch of our latest research in partnership with Funds Global Asia ‘The impact of technology and regulation for funds’.
We had an number of insightful industry experts speaking at the event, including
- Brian Parker, Chief Economist, Sunsuper
- Peter Williams, Chief Edge Officer, Deloitte Australia
- Simon Hoyle, Head of Market Insight, CoreData
- Greg Cooper, CEO, Schroders Australia
We are delighted to be able to share the presentation materials from the below sessions with you.
- Global Economic Outlook (Brian Parker, Chief Economist, Sunsuper)
- The Impact of Technology and Regulation for Funds: Findings from our latest piece of research (George Mitton, Editor, Funds Global Asia)
- The Impact of Royal Commission in the Financial Services Industry (Simon Hoyle, Head of Market Insight, CoreData)
- Disruptive Innovation in Investment Management (Peter Williams, Chief Edge Officer, Deloitte Australia)
- The Application of Blockchain Technology for Funds (Vince Lucey, Managing Director, Innovation and Change, Calastone)