Upcoming regulatory changes, including MiFID II, make it critically important that fund managers fully understand their global distribution, with responsibility now firmly residing with the fund manager to understand distribution of product down to end distributor level.
Calastone Data Services aggregates distribution data globally giving clients insight into their own business along with a market view, providing clients with the intelligence to drive product, sales and marketing strategies as well as meet regulatory needs.
Drive distribution strategy
Greater insight of your global distribution enables better management of product, sales and market strategies:
- Benchmark your firm against the market
- Sales execution – increase sales efficiency
- Target the right products and markets using accurate market knowledge
- Market insight – understand the markets in which you operate or are entering
- Monitor if you are selling products into regions where you are not registered
Address regulatory needs
Calastone Data Services allows you to meet some of your regulatory requirements:
- MiFID II – Product Governance / Target Market. Enables fund managers to view their distribution chain as part of their regulatory process