The Analyst, Client Relationship Management, Asia will be a key member of the Asian team within Calastone as we build our presence in Asia, grow our client base and expand our product range. This role will have specific responsibility for the daily management of our Asian based clients (Banks, fund platforms, Securities firms, Insurance companies, Master agents, fund managers and transfer agents).
To this end, the CRM will focus on the day-to-day management and expansion of our customer base with the prime responsibility of increasing message volumes, identifying new business opportunities and cross-selling new services.
- The CRM will be expected to maintain and strengthen relationships with a large portfolio of existing clients;
- Providing daily business support to our Asian client base
- Create and identify new business and Cross-selling opportunities with existing clients
- Organise regular business and account review meetings with key customers
- Work closely with Operations and Client Delivery team to assist clients in their onboarding process (from project to go-live)
- Develop strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders;
- Provide EMS training and “demo” to customers and prospects
- Accurate recording and reporting on client activity and progress via Saleforce;
- Coordination and attendance at regular networking functions and workshops, ensuring events are in line with company standards;
- Work with Operations, Sales, Product Management and Finance departments to communicate clients’ needs and report company activity back to clients;
- Engage in marketing and public relations activity
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Proven experience in a client facing role
- Ability to interact at all levels within client organisations
- Ability to identify key decision makers, preparing and delivering presentations
- Planning, reporting, setting objectives and project coordination
- Good knowledge of fund transactions processing
- Understanding of the actors and the interaction within the investment funds market
- Knowledge of investment funds trade and post trade processing
- Client facing experience
- Experience in finance, i.e. operations, transfer agency, master agent experience is highly desirable
- Good team player.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and can-do attitude
- Positive working attitude with strong analytical, quick problem-solving and organisational skills
- Self-motivated, good presentation skill and result-oriented
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and fluent in Mandarin
- Good command in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Chinese typing
Role involves moderate level of travelling between Hong Kong and Taiwan.
To apply for this role, please use the following link: