The person in this role will occupy a key position within Calastone as we grow our client base and expand our product range globally. This role will have specific responsibility in supporting all areas of the business to meet key company initiatives within budget and timescales.
This individual will be tasked with:
- Collation and documentation of Sales and Business processes, policies and procedures
- Maintain the integrity of the Salesforce database.
- Periodically run workgroups to collate system requirements to underpin documented processes.
- Produce reporting suites to facilitate the management of the various Sales teams.
- Maintain governance structures to ensure consistency and quality of data.
- Identify requirements, prepare business cases for enhanced tool sets.
- Deliver the documented requirements.
- Run awareness and training campaigns with the stakeholder groups (may involve international travel).
- Run internal system implementations (non-Salesforce); for example, HR and Finance system implementations
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience of data / data management gained in a commercial sales focussed business (B2B market background preferred)
- Desired experience of SalesForce administration including possessing some Salesforce ‘development’ skills
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools beneficial
- Experience in supporting and proactively working with sales and marketing teams
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a client facing, financial & technical environment
- Experience of system implementations is an advantage
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-orientated, collaborative environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft products; Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, MS Access, Visio
To apply for this role, please use the following link: