We are looking for an Infrastructure engineer with in-depth experience of infrastructure, cloud and Networks.
You will help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure and make the environment more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping/maintaining computer systems and network devices while helping the team with BAU responsibilities.
You will be part of a talented team of engineers who demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
- Help manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure to proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Design and implement cloud (AWS, Azure) and on-premise services.
- Virtual servers (VMWare) design, deployment and maintenance.
- Network and firewall (Cisco, F5, Palo Alto) design, deployment and maintenance
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Automation of infrastructure services.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Work with third party applications such as:
- IBM MQ
- IBM Connect Direct
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Experience managing and deploying Intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering design
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Window/Linux based environments.
- Experience with automation software – Chef or any automation software
- Strong scripting skills – PowerShell.
Qualifications – will be advantageous
- VMware certified
- Azure certified
- Cisco CCNA
You are someone who has a passion for good technology, an attention to detail, and excellent communication skills. We take team dynamics seriously so, like us, you thrive on collaboration. We view ourselves as enablers for the business, so you must be able to contextualise your work for less technical members of the organisation.
Hours of Work: Shift Pattern in place –
Monday Off then Tuesday to Saturday 10:30 to 19:00 except Saturday 09:00 to 17:30 Sunday off and Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30 Saturday and Sunday off.
To apply for this role, please use the following link: