We are looking for an Infrastructure engineer with in-depth experience of infrastructure, cloud and security.
You will help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure and make the environment more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping/maintaining computer systems and network devices while helping the team with BAU responsibilities.
You will be part of a talented team of engineers who demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
- Help manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure to proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Design and implement cloud (AWS, Azure) and on-premise services.
- Virtual servers (VMWare) design, deployment and maintenance.
- Network and firewall (Cisco, F5) design, deployment and maintenance
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Automation of infrastructure services.
- Work with third party applications such as:
- IBM MQ
- IBM Connect Direct
- Experience managing and deploying Intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering design
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Window/Linux based environments.
- Experience with automation software – Chef/Ruby.
- Strong scripting skills – PowerShell/Python.
- VMware certified
- Azure certified
- Cisco CCNA
Hours of Work:
Hours of work: 0930 to 1800, Monday to Friday.
To apply for this role, please use the following link: