- Help manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure to proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Design and implement cloud (Azure) and on-premise services.
- Virtual servers infrastructure (VMWare, Pure) design, deployment and maintenance.
- Network, firewall, load balancers, Remote desktop, WiFi networks (Cisco, F5, Palo Alto, Azure FW, HAproxy, Citrix, RDS, Meraki) design, deployment, and maintenance.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Automation of infrastructure services/infrastructure as code (Chef, Ansible, Terraform, ARM, Powershell)
- CI/CD pipline/workflow creation and management (GIT Actions).
- Kubernetes (AKS) support and management.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Experience managing and deploying Intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering design, cloud security tooling and monitoring.
- System hardening (CIS, NIST)
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Window/Linux based environments.
- General datacentre environment management (rack management, backups, build out)
Qualifications – will be advantageous
- VMware certified
- Azure certified
- Cisco CCNA
You are someone who has a passion for good technology, an attention to detail, and excellent communication skills. We take team dynamics seriously so, like us, you thrive on teamwork. We view ourselves as enablers for the business, so you must be able to contextualise your work for less technical members of the organisation.
Hours of Work: Shift pattern in place –
Week 1 – Tuesday to Saturday 10:00 to 19:00
Week 2 – Monday to Friday 10:00 to 19:00