- Contributing to the build-out of the Sales Enablement capability which will support the complex nature of Calastone’s new products to maximise and streamline revenue generation.
- Assisting the lead generation and conversion process across the organisation through product and industry knowledge.
- Assisting with co-ordinating the preparation of presentations, workshops, product demonstrations, RFIs and RFPs for Calastone’s key clients. This may include presenting and conducting product demonstrations to Calastone’s key prospects.
- Working to create and improve collateral and pitches to maximise client engagement and conversion.
- Developing strong and open working relationships with all internal stakeholders including Management, Sales & RM, Product, Technology, Operations, Client Delivery, Marketing, Legal and Finance.
- Assisting the Sales Enablement Director with project managing complex commercial engagements, ensuring the sales process is adhered to at all times.
- Keeping up to date with product and industry knowledge, news and trends, identifying potential opportunities for Calastone when they arise.
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Experience and an appreciation of complex sales engagements including qualification, discovery, requirements gathering, RFI/RFP, workshops, proposals, etc. Navigating internal and external stakeholders.
- A grasp of the funds and funds trading industry – technical aptitude to readily develop/acquire strong knowledge of Calastone’s product offering and operations.
- Fluent/native English speaker – an additional language an advantage.
- Strong MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to multiple deadlines
- Able to hold own corner in spirited environment
- Self-starter / results orientated
- Willingness to go above and beyond to meet tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial in spirit but works with and advocates corporate discipline
- Be able to operate with a high level of integrity at all times