To administer maintain and deploy production services, specifically swift messaging infrastructure and applications.
The individual must have current experience in administering, operation and deployment of a production Swift environment SNL, SAG and Alliance Access in a financial environment. Candidates must be experienced with all areas of Swift application technical administration, which include RMA, pki certificates maintenance, messages archiving & backups, monitoring logs and daily checks. Technical administration and support of WebSphere MQ, Crest GUI and CRNet via Swift is a must.
The right person for this role, must be an all-round technologist, with a healthy appetite for learning new technologies and pitching in when and where required. They have a background spanning Windows Server and, Active Directory administration, networking, including firewalls, routers and switches, virtualization technologies, specifically VMWare. They will have experience of working with agile teams and cope well within a highly technical and rapidly changing accelerated growth environment.
- Support Administration & development of SWIFT core infrastructure and applications
- Assist with new client on boarding implementations.
- Maintain Collaboration tools responsibly.
- Maintain ticketing tools responsibly.
- Maintain Calastone’s reputation for high-quality service support and delivery.
- Contribute to all aspects of general business improvement.
Required Knowledge & Experience – MUST
- 3 to 5 years’ production application support in financial sector.
- 3 years supporting SWIFT (SAA/SAG configuration).
- Crest Gui, CREST, IBM WebSphere MQ
- Window servers & Active directory
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Shift & Weekend working.
Skills \ Experience – MUST have
- Hands on SWIFT 7.x SNL/SAG/SAA/SWP support and administration
- SWIFT – Troubleshooting 15022 & 20022 messaging formats, RMA, Swift VPN, SNL, SAG, HSM.
- Crest SAA (CRNet) Crest Gui.
Skills \ Experience – SHOULD have
- Achieved SWIFT 7.x technical certification.
- Connect:Direct File Transfer support and administration
- Citrix XenApps support and administration
- Secure FTP File Transfer support and administration
- Management of relationships with third parties and suppliers
- Understanding of Swift CSP and SIP compliance.
Skills \ Experience – WOULD be desirable to have
- Administration & Troubleshooting Microsoft Operating systems, Windows Domains and Active Directory.
- Server Virtualisation Technologies VMWare.
- Alerting, monitoring and management of systems.
- Good understanding of Networking technologies and topologies,
- Antivirus Software.
- Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure and able to positively direct customers, colleagues and service partners when resolving service issues.
- Team player in multi-disciplined environment.
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial approach.
- Needs to be able to hold their corner and to be able to deal with a spirited work environment.
- Passionate about quality and ‘getting it right’.
- Highest levels of professionalism, honesty and integrity.
- Willing to pursue a problem through to root cause identification.
- Attention to detail.
- Balanced individual able to critically appraise own strengths and weaknesses.
- Clear and precise when communicating with others both written and oral.
- Ability to stay focused and work extended hours to see a technical issue is resolved.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required.
To apply for this role, please use the link below: