Calastone Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR), the data controller is Calastone Limited of Birchin Court, 20 Birchin Lane, London EC3V 9DU which is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration reference Z1695467.
Information collected from you or that you provide to us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to create an account on our site and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used provides information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information about services we offer
- to notify you about changes to our service
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
Calastone does not collect sensitive personal data such as genetic, biometric or health data on information on race, ethnicity, religion, political persuasion or sexual orientation.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site
Where we store your personal data
Any information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR. Any access request may be exercised by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.