We hosted our Connect Forum Luxembourg 2022 on Tuesday, November 29. During this seminar, industry leaders from many global firms including BNY Mellon, BBH, BNP Paribas and Calastone discussed the latest trends on digital transformation and the future of funds.
If you would like to view any of the presentation materials used during the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will get back to you.
4.00pm – 4.30pm – Guests registration & welcome refreshment
4.30pm – 4.45pm – Welcome & Introduction
Louis Wright, Director, Strategic Relationships EMEA, Calastone
4.45pm – 05.10pm –Tokenisation: The advent of a new investment model
Asset management has long been touted as an industry ripe for innovation. The tokenisation of collective investments appears to be a natural evolution to the traditional mutual fund model and would seemingly provide benefits to both fund managers and investors alike in the form of a fully digital, transparent, and cost-effective product.
- How will tokenisation unlock new investment opportunities in the funds industry?
- Why is it important to asset managers?
- What does it mean for end investors, and participants in the supply chain?
Edward Glyn, Managing Director – Head of Global Markets, Calastone
05.10pm – 06.00pm Panel Discussion: The future of digital investing
With digital transformation now firmly at the top of every fund firm’s strategic agenda, we explore how this is being used to meet changing investor demands and the technology innovations being deployed today / in the near future.
- What have been the drivers of change in the managed funds industry over the last ten years?
- How has technology changed the way the managed funds industry works?
- What are investors looking for before they invest? What do we need to attract tomorrow’s investors?
- Alexandra Waite, Head of Global Transfer Agency, BNY Mellon
- Manuel Dienhart, Global Head of TA & TA Product Executive, Brown Brothers Harriman
- Carole Michel, Fund Distribution Global Product Owner, BNP Paribas
- Edward Glyn, Managing Director – Head of Global Markets, Calastone (moderator)
06.00pm – 06.10pm – Summary and close followed by drinks reception
Brian Godins, Chief Commercial Officer, Calastone