Calastone Money Market Services (MMS) digitalises the liquidity investment process (trade, settlement, reporting and sweeps activities) so that:
- Companies, public sector organisations and financial institutions making liquidity investment can more easily balance their security, liquidity and yield objectives when investing surplus cash.
FACTSHEET – Money Market Services (Corporates)
- Fund providers and portals can differentiate their offering, enhance sales opportunities and reduce administrative burdens.
FACTSHEET – Money Market Services (Fund Providers)
Why choose Calastone?
Proven – Calastone has strong credentials when connecting the global funds marketplace with digital solutions. We are used by almost all the world’s leading fund providers (19 of the top 20) and portals to connect them to their investors via any treasury system.
One trusted connection to the whole market – Our unique approach lets investors send and settle trades and receive relevant reporting with any provider using any treasury system and connectivity method. Moreover, fund providers only need one connection to Calastone to be connected to all their investors, and any treasury system.
Reduced risk, operational impact, full transparency – Automated investment process – trade, settlement, reporting, sweeps – creates investment certainty and cuts the risk of error and delay posed by having multiple parties, systems and processes in the chain of events.
Automate your money market fund investment process with one connection to Calastone
- Trade placement using any treasury system – All trades can be placed using a preferred treasury system, or directly with Calastone, before being automatically routed to the liquidity fund provider / portal.
- Settlement using any bank – Calastone automatically instructs an investor’s bank to make payment as soon as a trade is accepted or confirmed.
- Reporting between systems – Fund information is automatically delivered to the investor’s preferred treasury system as soon as it is made available.
- Sweeps from any bank account – Surplus cash balance information is shared and invested automatically.