Report a security vulnerability in a Calastone Application or Service
Find out how to report a potential security issue in a Calastone provided application or service and what information to provide.
If you think you’ve found a security vulnerability in a Calastone application or service you should:
- Report it to us as soon as possible
- Avoid doing anything to exploit the vulnerability
To help us understand the nature and scope of the issue, if possible you should include:
- The type of issue (for example, buffer overflow, SQL injection, cross-site scripting)
- The location of the bug or the relevant URL
- A proof-of-concept or exploit code
- The impact of the issue, including how an attacker could exploit it
To report a potential vulnerability, email [email protected]
What happens next
Calastone takes the security of its products and service very seriously. We’ll investigate all reported vulnerabilities and take action where necessary.