Investors were in a much more positive mood in November, according to the latest Fund Flow Index from Calastone, the largest global funds network. But they were very selective.
Key highlights from this month’s FFI:
- Fixed income funds saw inflow of £1.09bn – the largest in two years and fourth highest on record
- Stock markets followed bond rally – equity funds saw first inflow in seven months
- ESG equity funds saw record inflows, and supported flows of capital into global and North American funds
- Asia-Pacific saw fund outflows slow, while Europe remained out of favour
- UK-focused funds hit hardest of all – second-worst outflows on record as investors shun ailing UK economy
View this edition of the FFI in full