The key highlights from this month’s FFI:
- Fixed-income funds see first outflows since January as investors feel less need for a safe-haven
- Brexit newsflow drove the change – a Brexit agreement with the EU sparked sudden outflows from bond funds and a modest inflow into UK equities
- Equity fund flows turned positive in October for the first time in four months – but only by a small amount
- Active funds continued to see outflows, while passive funds saw inflows. The trend, however, was less strong than in previous month.
- Property funds extended their record run of outflows
To read further insights from the FFI, please click through this link