DOMESTIC AND OFFSHORE FUND TRADING MADE EASY
Brazil’s investors will be able to buy offshore mutual funds from October 2023. Calastone is working with leading platforms, including BRITech, to enable Brazilian investors to access the new opportunities presented by this development without incurring unnecessary cost.
As the largest global funds network, Calastone is trusted by the world’s leading financial institutions to provide a real time fund trading experience from their preferred system coupled with an unprecedented level of customer support.
Fund platforms only need to connect once to Calastone to digitalise the end-to-end investment process for domestic and offshore funds and give investors oversight of the status of each trade in real time.
- NO CHARGES — Platforms and investors are not charged to connect to and use the Calastone network.
- FAST ONBOARDING — New users can be up and running in days.
- NO RELATIONSHIP CHANGES – Keep your existing banking and custody relationships.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY MODEL — Calastone can connect platforms to any fund manager and transfer agent using their format of choice, including API, SFTP, FIX, SWIFT, MQ etc.
- LEADING OPERATIONAL SUPPORT — Calastone is known for providing market leading levels of support locally. The team is also known for its proactive and predictive monitoring.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Platforms connect to Calastone once using your preferred method, API, SFTP or another preferred connection method
- Advise your investors that they can start investing into offshore funds
- Investors send trades in the usual way
- Calastone automatically converts each trade order into the fund manager’s preferred format so they can receive it STP
- Fund manager confirms receipt of trade order and price