The Calastone Partnership Programme is our initiative to work with consultants and technical vendors to enable them to better service their clients through automation and digitalisation.
Our mission is to help the funds industry transform and innovate, reducing frictional cost and operational risk for the benefit of all. These firms play a critical role in enabling the industry to achieve this.
We offer a range of solutions that work across the entire process of trading a fund, from order routing through to settlements, dividends and reporting. We reduce friction between trading partners and within large organisations, simplifying operating models, reducing complexity and costs, while ultimately delivering greater value back to the end investor.
We work with market participants from across the lifecycle of a fund, including fund managers, distributors, asset servicers, custodians and platforms.
By joining the programme, partners gain:
- Support for designing and implementing connectivity to Calastone
- A simplified infrastructure
- The ability to develop enhanced services and integration to improve client service
- Support for connecting clients to the global funds market
- Early visibility over new Calastone products and services
- Regular updates on key issues in the funds markets
- A shared marketing effort alongside Calastone
- A dedicated point of contact to support client engagements and development of new services for your clients
If you are interested to learn more about the Calastone Partnership Programme, please contact us